Gothic Otaku Gal Seeking Special Someone
Age 29 From Cincinnati, Ohio Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As First of all: I'm a schizophrenic; and no, I can't help it. On a good day: I'm a pretty laid back gal. A little moody sometimes but make me laugh and I'll calm down. I tend to just go with the flow most of the time. I don't speak until spoken to and I'm a good listener but unfortunately a bit forgetful. I can be pretty random at times, sometimes a little too serious or goofy. The picture's an old one but its one of the very few that I have (I tend to avoid cameras if I can help it lol). If you reeeally want to see what I look like, email me! ok? ^_^ Also at this point, I'm looking for more of a long term relationship kinda deal (maybe but I'd prefer that you know where you're going and what you want in life before you start talking to me, ok? I'm an artist and and a foodie/cook by nature but i am also a nerdy goth and damn proud of it! By the way, I have Dysthymia and ADHD and OCD as well as the Schizo (I'm bonkers, but people still love me lol AND YES I DO TAKE MEDS! XP LOL) <_< Ahem... sorry. Lost myself for a moment. Too much coffee methinks. *shrugs* anyway what was i saying? oh! yeah! what i'm looking for: ...Ideally i'm looking for someone whose into anime and gaming/all things nerdy while still being goth. I prefer to start things out as just friends (so we get to know each other better that way first, ya know?) and then see where things lead. Oh! and I'm looking for Mr. Right, NOT Mr. Right-Now.
- Sign Sagittarius
- My Body Type Is Big And Beautiful
- My Height Is 5' 4 (1.63 m)
- My Eyes Are Brown
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian, Asian, European, Hispanic/latino, Native American, Other
- My Marital Situation Is Single
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids Not Sure
- My Best Feature Is Hair
- Body Art Pierced... But Only Ear(s)
- My Hair Is Black
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat, Dog
- Willing To Relocate No
- What genre of music do you enjoy most? Other
- What is your favorite band? I like more than one
- Who is your favorite writer? I love to read.
- Who is your favorite character from literature? Emilee Kate Willows
- What is the best site about Goth culture? Youtube
- My Education Level Is Some College
- My Current Employment Status Is Unemployed
- My Speciality Is Art / Music / Literature
- My Job Title Is artist
- I Make This Much In A Year Less Than $14,999USD
- I Live With Roomate(s), With Parent(s), With Pet(s)
- At Home It Gets A Bit Crazy Sometimes
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink No
- Back In High School, I Was A Outcast
- My Social Behavior Is Reserved, Shy, Observant
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Family, Reading, Arts & Crafts, Music, Movies, Internet, Games, Cooking, Camping, Computers
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Sleeping, Reading A Book, Playing Dress-up, Playing Video Games, Tv, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be
how does Jungle Jim's in Fairfield sound? stop there first, pick up food, then go to springgrove cemetery and have a picnic among the tombstones.
coffee at a local coffee shop and then we go for a walk and window shop.
it really all depends on the person. but somewhere in there it has to be as fun as the person that I'm with, ya know?
- I've Always Wanted To Try I'm up for anything just as long as I don't end up in the ER or dead.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Troublemaker, Someone They Want To Be, Cool, Obscure, Goofy
- My Religion Is Christian
- I Attend Services Once A Week
- My Political Views Are Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is Learn everything I want to learn before I expire.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly, Goofy, Obscure, Slapstick
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Cartoons, Documentaries, Dramas, Situation Comedies, Instructional, Movies, Re-runs
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, Lost Girl
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Documentary, Family, Animation, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Underworld
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rock, Metal, Classical, Blues, Industrial, Latin, New age, Ambient, Dance, Folk, Punk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are Deftones, Abney Park, The Birthday Massacre, The Cure
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Anthology, Classic, Comic, Fantasy, Fiction, Health, History, Home & Garden, Horror, Humor, Instructional, Music, Reference, Poetry, Satire, Science Fiction, Romance, Supernatural
- My Top 3 Books Are The Harry Potter Series, A good Manga, Princess Ben
- My Idea Of Fun Is
Food festivals are fun to me. Then again,I have fun when it comes to anything to do with cooking or food (I'm a foodie... and no. I can't help it. lol XP) I'm an artist in mixed medias (I'm learning new things frequently, so it's Never JUST the one thing!).I have a lot of things that I collect. My favorite and by far, the most beautiful, is my collection of Masquerade/Carnivale' masks. I like to collect the most unique masks or ones that are limited editions/OOAK (it gets expensive so i only add to my collection once a year lol).
aaand... that's it! hope this was enlightening for you. i know it was for me. lol
- What Do You Find Attractive? Boldness, Empathy, Good Looks, Great Skills, Humor, Intelligence, Passiveness, Sensitivity, Spontaneity, Thoughtfullness, Wit
- What Do You Look For? I wanna meet someone who can make me laugh, that I can actually be my oddly impulsive/kinda ditsy/random self with, who actually has the patience to teach me things like dancing, how to make their favorite meal, etc., someone who'll stick with me when the situation gets a bit messy, who will like me for me and not for my looks or body, someone who'll give me a rose/flower for no reason at all at any give point in time.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Friend, Date, Intimate, Committed
Back to Top of Page »