Kindness is magic
Age 36 From Salem, Massachusetts Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
I pride myself on being honest, witty, down-to-earth, and compassionate. I have a major case of wanderlust, love changing my hair color, and adore tattoos.
I dork out about British history and love BBC America shows (recently Orphan Black), I wear skulls on most articles of clothing, I love oddities and unexplained phenomena, and sarcasm is my brand of humor.
- Sign Capricorn
- My Body Type Is Slim
- My Height Is 5' 5 (1.65 m)
- My Eyes Are Brown
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Single
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids Not Sure
- My Best Feature Is Legs
- Body Art Belly Button Ring, Inked All Over, Visible Tattoo
- My Hair Is Other
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat
- Willing To Relocate Yes
- My Education Level Is College Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Art / Music / Literature
- My Job Title Is librarian
- I Make This Much In A Year $30,000USD To $44,999USD
- I Live Alone, With Pet(s)
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Quiet One
- My Social Behavior Is Comedic, Dark, Observant
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Clubbing / Bar Hopping, Cooking, Internet, Movies, Music, Photography, Reading, Theater, Travel
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Clubbing / Bars, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum, Reading A Book, Relaxing, Sleeping, The Movies, Trying New Things
- An Ideal First Date Would Be dinner and then a nice long walk spent getting to know each other before settling down on a bench in a park and people-watching.
- I've Always Wanted To Try making my own clothes
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Troublemaker, Raunchy, Obscure, A Flirt
- My Religion Is Buddhist / Taoist
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is to find a partner in crime that will tour the world with me for endless adventures.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Sadistic, Raunchy
- On Tv, I Always Watch Documentaries, Dramas, Situation Comedies
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Orphan Black, Fringe, The Walking Dead
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, American Psycho, Waking Life
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Ambient, Electronic, Industrial, Jazz, Pop, Punk, Rock
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are The Pretty Reckless, Ours, VAST
- When I Read, I Always Read Fiction, History, Horror, Humor, Philosophy, Poetry, Political, Satire
- My Top 3 Books Are I love far too many books to narrow it down to 3!
- My Idea Of Fun Is It really depends on my mood. It can vary from engaging in a long philosophical discussion in any setting to going to a club or concert.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Boldness, Empathy, Flirtatiousness, Good Looks, Humor, Intelligence, Oddities, Sensitivity, Spontaneity, Thoughtfullness, Wit
- What Do You Look For?
I'm seeking someone attractive but intelligent and compassionate. I strive for a deep connection which is endlessly evolving and never goes stale. Oh, and make me laugh! (Louie, Parks and Rec, and Portlandia are hilarious.
If I had to answer what type of person I'm usually attracted to, it's rocker/musician/artsy types. But I've dated enough douchebags so I'm looking for someone with similar interests who is genuinely kind.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Friend, Date, Committed
Back to Top of Page »