I want someone who's there for me
Age 50 From Manassas, Virginia Online Now
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
I've been called the complete package and the best girlfriend ever, but have yet to meet my other half/perfect match/soul mate. I'm too old-fashioned for the forward-thinking and too forward-thinking for old-fashioned gentlemen, but hoping to meet a man who's the best of both.
I'm looking for someone who's there for me like I'm there for him. To me, sharing interests and time are indispensable in a relationship. We won't get along if you don't like hardcore punk music; I listen to it more than anything.
Driving is my least favorite daily activity. I prefer dating local to where I live, but there aren't many unmarried punks in the DC metro area. I'm willing to relocate somewhere with better weather.
- Sign Aries
- My Body Type Is A Few Extra Pounds
- My Height Is 5' 3 (1.6 m)
- My Eyes Are Hazel
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Single
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids No
- My Best Feature Is Eyes
- My Hair Is Brown
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat
- Willing To Relocate Yes
- What genre of music do you enjoy most? Other
- What is your favorite band? Various hardcore punk
- Who is your favorite writer? Edgar Rice Burroughs
- What is the best site about Goth culture? DC Midnight (now closed)
- My Education Level Is University Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Medical / Health
- I Live With Pet(s)
- At Home It Gets A Bit Crazy Sometimes
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Brain
- My Social Behavior Is Observant, Friendly
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Reading, Arts & Crafts, Music, Movies, Games, Travel, Cooking, Camping
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Meeting at a local cultural/natural history site of mutual interest. I'll pack a picnic lunch:)
- I've Always Wanted To Try Writing a novel.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Cool, Obscure
- My Religion Is Atheist
- My Political Views Are I Don't Like Politics
- My Goal In Life Is To live happily ever after.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Obscure, Raunchy
- On Tv, I Always Watch I Wish I Had A Tv
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Outlander, all but the latest incarnation of Star Trek, That 70s Show
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Documentary
- My Top 3 Movies Are The Breakfast Club, The Crow, The Princess Bride, Repo Man
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rock, Industrial, Reggae, Punk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are The Cars (don't judge), Fugazi, Offspring (attended shows by all three)
- When I Read, I Always Read Classic, Comic, Fantasy, Fiction, Mystery, Science Fiction
- My Top 3 Books Are The Efficiency Expert, Son of Tarzan, Uncle Whiskers
- My Idea Of Fun Is Being outdoors in fair weather, going places and doing things with someone who appreciates the places and things I do.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Oddities, Sensitivity, Empathy, Great Skills, Humor, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? Mutual interests top my list. I believe in balance/equality/fairness in a relationship. I'm willing and able to communicate and reciprocate, so I'm looking for the same in a partner. I don't want to be treated like a child or a trophy, so I'm not interested in anyone older than me.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Committed
Back to Top of Page »